Also this year i2i attended the leading global event for the mobile industry, the MWC in Barcelona.
Takemetuit, one of i2i’s clients, exhibited at this event and presented for the first time their revolutionary indoor positioning technology to the public. i2i supported Takemetuit by networking with industry contacts and identifying relevant players in this market.
This year’s MWC saw 93,000 visitors from all over the world – a record.
According to Ovum , the five key trends this year were:
- The focus of mobile operators – in terms of opportunities for growth – is shifting to the enterprise market
- Consolidation in the telecoms–technology sector is inevitable
- Operators’ visions around virtualized networks are starting to crystallize
- 5G is increasingly being seen as a network platform for IoT
- The relationships between OTT players and operators are becoming stronger
For more details see here